Beneficiaries' Info Point
If you are a beneficiary of TEN-T funding, look no further than this section for information, guidelines and documents aimed at making your work with the Agency and the entire project process more effective and efficient.
If you would like to see some information included in this section which isn't currently here, please contact us!
- FAQ's - find answers to common inquiries
- Publicity Guidelines + logos - learn how to correctly cite European Commission funding on your dissemination materials as required by the TEN Regulation, also includes a funding logo and disclaimer in all official EU languages
- Learn more about the outcome of the Good Practice Working Group promoting good practices in financial and project management and the best practices it identified
- Specific privacy statement (ex-post controls) - learn how the Agency processes personal data during ex-post controls (audits) performed on TEN-T projects
- Glossary - refreshes your knowledge of terminology and abbreviations relevant to TEN-T
- Events - lists agendas and information before an event; afterwards, includes presentations and documents, as well as video/audio recordings of the proceedings